Congratulations to Ashley Mauceri, the June winner of the Wooden Spoon Giveaway!
Stay tuned for our next giveaway announcement!
The Wooden Spoon set giveaway is now over; however, I have decided to extend the free subscriber recipe cards giveaway. From now until the end of 2011, every single subscriber to this blog is eligible to receive a free postcard with a recipe on it!
The first 100 subscribers of this blog will receive a FREE Wooden Spoon Recipe Card. Each postcard-sized prize has a photo on the front and a recipe on the back.
In addition, each subscriber will be entered to win one of 5 Calphalon Wooden Utensil Sets. Each set includes a solid wooden spoon, a slotted wooden spoon, and a wooden spatula. I will draw one name from my subscribers on the last day of each month, February through June.
February’s Winner: Xiomara Soto
March’s Winner: Candice Puente
April’s Winner: Ceci Coleman
May’s Winner: John Neral
June’s Winner: Ashley Mauceri
To receive your free postcard and be entered to win a Wooden Spoon Set, you have to follow a few simple steps:
1. Subscribe to this blog. Your FREE subscription will allow you to receive every recipe posted here. There are two ways to subscribe: via email and RSS feed. To subscribe, use the email form or orange RSS button on the top righthand side of this page.
2. Send me an email to let me know you subscribed with the following information:
- Subject Line: Wooden Spoon Giveaway
- The address to mail your postcard (and utensils if you win)
- The quote that will appear at the top of the email/RSS feed after you subscribe (look for this above the first photo of the recipe)
- If applicable, any dietary restrictions (vegan, gluten free, etc) so that I know which recipe card to mail
A few things that should be noted:
- By entering the contest, you agree to accept all liability relating to the prizes and giveaways listed here, and release me (Natalie Boyd) and the Wooden Spoon Blog from any liability;
- Each subscriber will be entered only once in the giveaway;
- You agree to allow the Wooden Spoon Blog to use your name if you win.
That’s it! Good luck & spread the word–if your friend wins the wooden spoon set, maybe they’ll share. 🙂